Thank you for your interest in employment at YWCA Greater Lafayette. We currently have openings for the following positions:
- Women's Cancer Program Intake Specialist. Full-time, non-exempt. Please send application and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
- Domestic Violence Program Shelter Night Advocate. Part-time, pay is $9-10/hr. Please send application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
- Y-Dance Instructors, The Y-Dance Program is looking to expand and is in need of trained, responsible, nurturing, energetic, and creative dance instructors for hip hop, jazz, ballet, tumbling, modern, and improvisation. The program currently has around 350 students. Teachers must be available at least one evening per week around individual schedules. Fall session runs from September 14 - December 10 and Winter session runs from January 4 - April 30 with a fabulous concluding show. If interested, please send a resume to the Y-Dance Director, Hannah Walters, email@example.com.
- Part-Time Lifeguards. Please send application or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Part-Time Swim Instructors. Please send application or resume to email@example.com.
- Part-Time Volleyball Coaches needed for growing travel club league. Contact Dody McIntyre at 765- 423-7020 for information.
Print job application here