Fall 2015: 12 week session, enrolling now
Announcing: Ballet Class to stand independently beginning Fall 2015 (enrollment in Fusion is not required to enroll in Ballet). Division 3 - 5, a 1+ level has been added to accommodate growth.
- Session Dates: September 14 - December 10
- October 6: Bridge Lighting Performance for the YWCA Women's Cancer Program - a ceremony to raise awareness, celebrate survivors, and remember those who have lost their fight with breast cancer).
- November 23 - 26: No Class / Thanksgiving Break
- December 6: Christmas Parade
- December 7 - 10: Y-Dance Informal Showcase
Registration and Pricing:
- Must register by September 4, call the YWCA Front Desk at 765-742-0075
- Returning dancers from summer and winter sessions may register beginning August 3
- General public may register beginning August 17
- Level 1 is recommended for any dancers new to the Y-Dance Program
- There is annual registration fee of $25
- New dance students must complete at registration form at the YWCA Front Desk at the time of registration.
- There is a 15% discount for dancers enrolled in more than one class (with the exception of Fusion Experience). The same discount also allows for multiple children living in the same household taking Y-Dance.
- Tuition and Payment.